Voice Over IP Systems
Save time & money by having a VOIP (Voice Over IP) telephone system installed into your business and take your business anywhere in South Africa. You keep your number and make free inter office calls with your VOIP system.
VOIP is an acronym for Voice Over Internet Protocol, or in more common terms, a phone service over the Internet.
If you have a reasonably good quality Internet connection you can get phone service delivered through your Internet connection instead of from your local phone company. VoIP is enabled by a group of technologies used to deliver voice communications over the internet, enterprise local area networks or wide area networks.
VoIP endpoints include dedicated desktop VoIP phones, softphone applications running on PCs and mobile devices, and WebRTC-enabled browsers.
Why Use VOIP?
There are two major reasons to use VOIP:
In general phone service via VOIP costs less than equivalent service from traditional sources. This is largely a function of traditional phone services either being monopolies or government entities. There are also some cost savings due to using a single network to carry voice and data. This is especially true when users have existing under-utilized network capacity that they can use for VOIP without any additional costs.
VOIP also makes some things easy that are difficult with traditional phone networks.
- Incoming phone calls are automatically routed to your VOIP phone where ever you plug it into the network. Take your VOIP phone with you on a trip, and anywhere you connect it to the Internet, you can receive your incoming calls.
- Call centre agents using VOIP phones can easily work from anywhere with a good Internet connection.
Our other services include well-priced CCTV Installations and Maintenance in Nelspruit and White River, as well as:
- Audio Visual Solutions and maintenance
- Server and backup solutions
- In-house and onsite IT Support / Maintenance
- IT infrastructure design
- Wireless & Wired Network installations
- Biometrics Access Control / Time & Attendance
For a full list of our extensive and affordable IT related services, visit our services page or get in touch with our consultants today and let’s find a solution that will help you.